Friday, February 27, 2009

Canada Trip

These are the flowers Tim sent me for Valentines. I got to enjoy a couple of days before I left for Canada. They were still pretty when I got home but didn't last too much longer. It's the thought that counts!
At the first of the month, Tim went skiing in Utah on his annual man trip so I went to Canada to see Laura, John, and of course, Nigel. He's growing so much and getting to have such a sweet, cute personality!
I arrived on Sunday night and stayed all day Monday and Tuesday and left on Wednesday morning. John and Laura went out for coffee with friends on Monday afternoon and after Laura taught her class on Monday night, John met her for dinner and I got to keep Nigel all by myself. He was such a sweetie.

These "snow pictures" are for you, Wil. They were having a heat wave while I was there (36-40 degrees) and the snow was yucky and melty, but in some spots on the streets it was piled up as high as me! I could hardly believe how much was still piled up when it was so warm. Nigel likes to ride in his stroller almost standing up. That way he can see everything around him and the cold doesn't seem to bother him at all. He loves to be outside. On Tuesday, Laura and I went out for lunch. Nigel loved riding around but he didn't like it one bit when she tried to lay him back so he could sleep...he fell asleep just like he was! I'll have to go back in April so I can see them again. Can't let Nigel grow up without knowing his Grammie Tammie!

1 comment:

BW said...

His pictures are so precious! Does he smile all the time?
BTW...I LOVE the name Grammie Tammie!