Saturday, December 02, 2006

one more thing about Italy

Being in Italy this time with Beckie was like being in England with Katie (Reagan's friend) in England in 1996(? - could it have been that long ago?)...Katie made us walk up and down every set up steps in London as many times as she possibly could...well, this time in Italy, Beckie found a way to make up walk UP HILL BOTH WAYS any time it was possible and I had the best time giving her a hard time about that! But since she let me reward myself with gelato and cappacino every day, I couldn't complain too much and she let me sit down to eat almost all of my meals instead of eating on the run. That was wonderful and relaxing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we'd love to leave the car at your house...can you take dad and i to the airport, too?

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Maybe, What time do you need to be at the airport and when? I have to find my appointment book and see what's on it. If I can, I won't mind at all.

BW said...

You did a great job of changing all the pronouns and names in my blog!!! You will always be my friend and you will always make me laugh!