Thursday, December 07, 2006

Reagan and Gene are off!

I took Reagan and Gene to the airport last night. I was so excited to get to do that! I told Gene that we were old enough that we had earned the right to hail a taxi whenever we wanted to...just to be sure it was a real taxi and not one of those scammers who meet you inside the train station or airport and charge you double. He grinned his little Gene grin and agreed. Reagan was going to try to upgrade her ticket to sit with him in business class. I hope she was able to do that. It won't be long now until they are all back together as a family. HOORAY! Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday, Weavers, in Italy!

I've got to get my personal Christmas Card list finished today or they won't get mailed. Hope I can get that done!

I'm going to get my roots done in a little bit and I don't have a client until 5:00 this afternoon, so I should be able to have time IF I don't use all day playing on the computer (the Christmas card list)...

Tonight we have the elders and staff Christmas dinner to go to at church and then tomorrow night we have our annual group dinner that we'ver been doing since before we had children so that's been at least 27 or 28 years.

Happy Holidyas to all!

3 comments:

BW said...

Read Reagan's blog...trip over was hard but they are here and all is well. He is already talking about coming back in warmer weather and riding all over the hills on a motorcycle. Thanks so much!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

you mean that's not natural??? wonders never cease!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

What do you mean "That's not natural?" The blonde hair? I'll always been quick to confess that my blonde comes from a bottle so don't be sending me any blonde jokes!