Friday, September 12, 2008

Sitting in Tornoto

We are Tornto. No prpblems at all with the plane - Thank the Lord! Laura and Nigel were waiting for us at the hotel! That was such a sweet pleasure. We ate at a very authentic Italitan place last ( not too good for my diet...I've lost 9 aand 1/2 pounds) but it was really wonderful. Nigel has grown so much. We took lots of photos, but I'm having to work on Tim's computer this morning and I don't think he down loaded any of them last night, He was to busy playing with Nigel. He has that same precious little face but he smiles so much more. At first he wouldn't let me carry him around too much, but he evntually warmed uo to me and let me hold him. I think I could cuddle with him all day. Laura stayed with us until John finished his meditation and the he came to pick them up. I tried to trade Nigle for a piece of Teramisue (SP?) that we had bought for John at supper but he was a little selfish and he wouldn't go for that...he wanted them both! Which is just as good, I guess since I don't have the equipment to feed Nigel anymore...well, I have the equipment, but it's not in working order right now.

Tim has classes in the mornings and is free in the afternoons so that works out really well. Laura and John and Nigel will get alone time in the mornings and then in the afternoons we can all do stuff together.

Oh, and Laura got her hair cut really, really cute. I'll post pictures when Tim gets back to the room and shows me how.

No comments: