Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mama Updates

My mom had her gall bladder out last week and is doing well except for the expected pain and her plumbing is working quite right yet. Tim's mom had quaduple heart bypass surgery this morning. She came through it fine. Tim's dad is an emotional mess. He doesn't know what to do without Joan there. Tim plans to go back over there on Thursday so he will probably miss Spring Sing...I will be at Spring Sing however....the call of the couch at Beth's may be a little louder than normal on Saaturday afternoon depending on how my back is feeling but I intend to be there. I tried to talk Laura and John into coming but no luck... they'll just miss the fun!

They totaaled my car so hopefully my new one will be in soon!

6 comments:

BW said...

Oh, my goodness. I did not know that there was so much medical trauma in your life. I am praying for all of you!

Jenn said...

My word....so much going on!! We are thinking and praying for the whole family.
Come on...laura and John so need to come and see the Easter egg hunt...I think the kids like that the best...esp. hiding the eggs on the adults and on the table...Gene was the best last year with Grace! Can't wait, I'm coming in on Thursday night...We are skipping school on Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i havnt been on here more its been so hectic with school...I cant wait to see you at spring sing....if uncle tim doesnt come can i have his ticket iforgot to buy one ....ill do it tom. syndrome. No literally ill do it tom. because its the last day to buy a ticket! luv u wil

Danny said...

My prayers are with your mom Tammie!

Orange Grover said...

Grandpa??? Casey is our fourth child. We adopted him the day he was born March 2, 2006 in Hot Springs, AR. I am glad you finally filled in the connection--especially the family one! I sure need Tim to do some implanting without the billing!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Sorry, Les....I just haven't seen you in so long...I guess I was thinking you were your dad...