Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring Sing

I'm in Searcy at Mike and Beth's. In fact, right now, I am sitting in a room full of college students waatching "Facing the Giants," I've seen the movie before but it's a good movie and worth seeing again. I'm even sitting on the couch with Jon James and his girlfriend and he didn't run me off. He's such a sweetie. So far, I've been having lots of fun with my friends. I felt the calll of the couch this afteroon and Beth and I missed the deveopment council dinner...we thought it started at 6:00 but it started at 5:30 so we at with Jesssica and Cliff. They came and got Jennifer's girls to spend the night with them tonight. Tomorrow we'll do the AWH Auction and Spring Sing. I'll post pictures when I get home and Tim downloads them for me. I got some cute ones of Jenn's kids. They are so smart and cute!

I talked to Tim a little while ago. They got his mother home this afternoon. She's doing well. We are grateful for that! More later.

2 comments:

Rushton said...

Has the news passed around that we have snow on the ground here?
So glad you are all together - and really glad you met Lyn. She is a neat person, even if she is my daughter!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I can't believe you have snow! I called my brother and sister who were in Nashville for Lads to Leaders and they didn't have snow there! That is too crazy!