Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Easter in Searcy was wonderful as usual, but we did miss the James clan (but we didn't feel sorry for them...Mike and Beth are in Florence, Italy). Vivian and I stayed at their house anyway and we got to see Jon. All my friends in Searcy told me to go to the neurologist and get my head checked out...they all say I'm not the same as I was before the crack in my head...I really don't know if it's the crack in my head or all the other stuff I've been through in the last few months but I am going to see the neurologist tomorrow and the psychologist on Thursday so we'll see what they can come up with...I dropped my class today so that's one less thing on my plate....I might decide by the next time it's offered to take it again but right now, my brain needs a rest!

3 comments:

Rambling Psychoses said...

HAY!!!!!

I didn't know you wuz here!

Sorry I missed ya'.

---Jeff

BW said...

Good plan!

Jenn said...

We missed you too!! I'm glad that you are getting things checked out...then ya'll need to take a road trip down here to Ft. Worth!!!