Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome to our world!

Welcome to our world Nigel Timothy Hacker-Wright! He was born on May 30, weighing in at 6lbs, 15oz. He is precious according to his mommy and I'm sure his grandmother will agree when she sees him. Both Mom and Nigel are doing well. She ended up having to have a c-section - no surprise to me, she's so little and will be in the hospital until Monday. I'm leaving next Tuesday to go to Canada to be with Laura and John and Nigel for about 5 days. I can hardly wait! They just live too far away...looks like I'm going to be wracking up air miles to Canada! My only regret is that my mom and Papa Mutt didn't live to see this precious little bundle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a grandmother! And thanks for posting about Nigel. I've been checking your blog for news because I knew that Laura and John would take a little time to tell their friends about the birth. Nigel is so cute. Poor Laura having to have a c-section, but I am glad that everyone is doing okay. Have a safe and wonderful visit next week.

Apryl Cox Jackson

Rushton said...

Congrats, Grammie and Double Dad!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all!!
I'm so thankful that Laura and Nigel are doing well. Tammie you are going to have so much fun cuddling that baby!!! I am excited for you!!

Matthew said...

Congrats, they are sure a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the pics and calling. We are excited for you and Tim. I know little Nigel will be very special!!! Give our love to the little family!

Callie said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! Hope you're having fun with Nigel this week!