Saturday, March 25, 2006

March Madness

I, for one, am so tired of this basketball stuff...Tim has been watching basketball nonstop for the last several weekends. I'm sitting on the courch and playing on my computer and reading a book. Now if University of Memphis were to get in the final four and we could go in person, that would be entirely different, but just watching it on TV is not very much fun for me.

I'm also obsessing about this Matthew Winkler murder. I didn't know them, but I just cannot imagine what would make a woman kill her husband (did he spend too much money on fly fishing or buy an airplane or motorcycle or new Porsche without telling her?) I'm praying that they will get therapy for the two older children to make it through this grief and hurt and loss and anger and confusion tht they must be feeling right now. Tim says he went to Forth Worth Christian with the guy's dad.
I really blows my mind!

But one good thing this weekend - we went to see "Failure to Launch" and it was halarious! The only thing is if they were going to show us someone's naked butt, why couldn't it have been Matthew McConnahey (sp?) instead of Terry Bradshaw's old wrinkled one?

No comments: