Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ghana

It's hard to believe that we are in Ghana and that it is really February! It is so hot here! and I hear that they have had snow in Memphis! Our flight from Amsterdam was delayed about 6 hours so instead of getting here at 7:00 we got here about midnight. We ended up on the plane with an American doctor from DC who was going to Kumasi to work for 6 weeks. We invited her to come to the hotel with us since she was alone and yesterday, she got s short tour of Accra with us and Augistine and then we took her to the bus station. Leanne clowned at the school where Lynn (Augistine's wife) teaches then we went to eat with thier family. They have 3 precious children. We then met Brett and April and Caden Emerson. They ate dinner while we ate ice cream (of course). Today we're all going shopping together and then this afternoon late, Augistine will take Leanne and me to the Village of Hope. We'll go to church with them tomorrow and Leanne will clown for the kids after church. Sorry I don't know how to download photos and I don't even think I have the right equipment to do it. I'll have to do that later. This is really an adventure!

4 comments:

BW said...

But you are taking photos, aren't you? Can't wait to see them!
love you and be careful!

DCT said...

Now I find myself checking your blog daily for my travel and adventure fix. Can't wait to see your photos and hear first hand about all your adventures.

Artist-Tim said...

I'll see you back in Memphis tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

i miss u aunt tammie!! lots of love will.....hope u gave lots of hugs out in africa Wil