Monday, April 30, 2007

Leanne's Birthday and St. Louis

We just got back from seeing the doctor in St. Louis again. He says it could be an isolated incident that we may never know what caused it but he suggested that Tim have a sleep deprived EEG in a couple of weeks. We brought all the records from the hospital and doctor to bring to a neurologist here so Tim can have that done. The dr. in St. Louis did tell him that he didn't see any reason he couldn't drive so thank heavens for that- I won't have to kill him and plead insanity for him telling me how to drive all the time. He did good on the way to St. Louis. And he did a good job driving home and I was more than happy to let him!
We had a great dinner and visit with Kate and Josh on Sunday night after we got to St. Louis. It was really good to get to be with them!

We took time this morning to visit the arch before going to the doctor. We didn't have time to go up in it. We spend time at a fly fishing store first...Let's just say that we are definately going to have to go back to St. Louis to sight see. There's lots of neat places there!


As we were traveing to St. Louis, we had flashbacks or at least I had flash backs of college days as we passed these exits. I really wanted to take Tim down into Cooter, but he didn't want to take time...I wondered if I could find the Cooter jail or post office of the home of "Peaches" Cooper, Jeanine's mom. I figured I could...Cooter's not that big!
We were treated to dinner by "Ms" Frances," Leanne' mother for Leanne's birthday last Saturday night. It was a really fun time. "Ms" Francies is 95 and sharp as a tack! She has the funniest stories to tell and they are all real! If I can be that way I won't mind living that long but if I can't, I don't think I want to stay around that long. It was a delightful evening being with Leanne and Ed and "Ms" Frances!

4 comments:

BW said...

I want to go to Cooter! I think that we might still be honorary deputies there.

I am so glad that Tim is checking out ok. When will they clear him to fly?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things may be moving in a good direction for Tim AND that we didn't have to come and visit YOU in jail for voluntary manslaughter!! :o)

My Mom (Ms Frances) had a great time with you all too and asked if she could invite you all to her 95th birthday party! Are you game??

Blessings!
Leanne

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Leanne,
Sure, we're game for her 95th and 96th and 97th birthday oarties. Does she want to have them some place exciting like New York or Disney World or Europe?

And Bekcie, you might just be right...We might all still be honorary deputies in Cooter. I was sure I could find Peaches if Tim would have just left me get off the interstate there!

john/laura said...

i hope that you are that sharp and have that much hair when you are 95!