Friday, June 15, 2007

More Beach Photos

Beckie with her scarf. Jessica brought scarfs that Vivian had given her girls last year to play on the beach...we had fun with them, too!
I really do have clothes on behind the towel! This is just one of the "Calendar Girls" photos that we have been saying we were going to do ever since we saw the movie. Mary Lou and Sally say they are going to print them on a calendar to raise money for the Sunshine School. I kind of doubt that they will make much money...we don't quite have the bodies or expose as much as the firemen so on their calendars.
I loved the look on Sally's face when she told "loopey" - that's always the first person out at 31 who has to serve goodies to all the rest - that she wanted a LOT of ice cream...She got about a tablepoon full. Sally and I might tie when it comes to ice cream being our favorite food.
Jessica decided to make a nose ring out of her glow lights. It was pretty funny!
My favorite pastime at the beach - relaxing and reading a good book! This was the first year in many years that I have been there that I didn't have to spend the morning studying for some upcoming class. I read alsmost a book a day...novels, mindless, fun reading!

No comments: