Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going Stir Crazy 2

I guesss it would help if i added a few words with the title...I know that I have had two weeks of vacation already this summer and I know that I will be getting to go with Tim to a seminar in LA in the end of July and to one in Tampa the first weekend in August but still here I have sat for the last hour almost looking up air fare/hotel deals for July 4 and the rest of the week...I am really getting spoiled and I want to go somewhere exciting! TO PLAY!!!!! NOT to a seminar! I'm ready for Spain or Greece or Japan or Finland or Sweeden or Denmark or someplace I've never been before! Who wants to go with me and when can we go?!?

3 comments:

HikerBabe said...

We're going to the Smithville Fiddlers Jamboree in middle TN in a couple of weeks. How about that?? :o)

Unknown said...

You're more than welcome to come visit me at my parents' house in Northwest Arkansas!

Jenn said...

Hello....Ft. Worth!!! We are eating birthday cake on Saturday night!!!