Monday, August 20, 2007

Just A Little Note

Not much to say this morning, but I wanted you all to know that I am still alive. Had a terrible headache Thursday - Sunday...it eased up on Friday a bit and finally went away completely on Sunday afternoon..what a relief! That's going to be my first question when I get to heaven, I think, is why did I get to have those headaches? Tim took good care of me though. We're going to see Laura and John this weekend. I'm really excited about going to Canada. Never been there before and even more excited about seeing my babies. (I know they don't think of themselves as babies, but they will always be my babies-even John because he loves and takes care of my Laura so well!)
I'm starting a new class tonight at the Grad school - Career Counseling. Gotta go get my reading done before class.

4 comments:

Rushton said...

Bless you! I know the feeling. Did you get the news that Gatorade, not powerade or the others, can sometimes relieve a migraine?

Tammie's Thoughts said...

No...I did not know that...I'll have to try that...when you are in pain, you'll take anything!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time this weekend and give Laura and John a big hug for me

Danny said...

Glad you are still alive and kicking!

Say hello to Diana when next you talk with her.