Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy being with your family and eating all the turkey and trimmings (or in Beckie and Gene's case, steak and bakes potatoes)! We'll be going to Corinth on Wednesday and spend the night and sometimes on Thursday afternoon, we'll go to Huntsville and then come home on Friday afternoon so we can decorate for Christmas on Saturday.

Please pray for Papa Mutt (my step-dad). He's in the hospital right now in Corinth. They've found a mass in his right lung and aren't sure what it is. They've done a biopsy but we don't have the results yet. I spent the weekend with Mama so that Diana could have a break. I think they are going to have to go to the nursing home when Mutt gets out of the hospital because he is so weak, but Diana and Robin are going to let the doctors handle telling them. I think Papa Mutt knows it in his heart, but I don't know how Mama will take it...she will probably be ok as long as Mutt is. Just please pray for them and for us.

Once again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

HikerBabe said...

You got it, Friend, I have already gone to God praying for you and your family.
Blessings,
Leanne