Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tagged by Jenn

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Went to Downtown Disney in California

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Ssometimes, but I seldom keep them so I'm not making any this year!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
April Gillespie Emmerson - Baby Boy, Corban, in Togo, Africa
my cousin, Shannon - Baby Boy
AND I learned that I am going to be a grandmother for the first time!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My step dad.
My Uncle Jimmie.

5. What countries did you visit?
Italy for Thanksgiving with Beckie and Vivian

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More time with family

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
the Saturday after Thanksgiving when Laura called to tell us that she was going to have a baby

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Helping my clients

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not passing the MFT Board-SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Don't think I bought anything important...since the fire, and I got my house redone, I don't feel the need to shop much.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Joe - He worked at Fed EX for almost 9 months and he's done all the stuff he needs to do to go to China.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Laura's and Joe's complete rejection of God.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Buying counseling books, aides, supervision fees.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Becoming a grandmother!

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
The new Zoe song, "Oh no, He'll never let go, He'll never let go of me"

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a. happier, b. a tad thinner, c. materially poorer, richer in blessings

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Sleeping! Reading novels, spending time with family


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Complaining, griping...I'm trying to get better, I promise!!

20. How did you spend Christmas?
In Colorado with my family

21. What was your favorite TV program?
Don't really have one...like Disney Channel

24. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn’t dislike this time last year?
Nope

25. What was the best book you read?
Sister Chicks Series

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Some acapella stuff on you tube!

27. What did you want and get?
Didn't really want anything except to spend more time with my family and friends

28. What did you want and not get?
To spend more time with my family and friends

I tag whoever wants to take the time to do this...I'm putting off taking down my Christmas tree!

2 comments:

BW said...

Tammie, we did Thanksgiving in Italy in 2006!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Yes, Rebecca Jane, you are right...Guess I only went out of the country to Canada to see Laura and John in August in 2007 and did I go to Ghana in Feb. 2007? My mind is getting feeble!