Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged by Danny Dodd

This tag is a little different from others I have received. I'm supposed to take a book and open it to page 123 and type the sixth, seventh, and eighth lines of the book. Since most of the books I am reading right now are text books for my Testing and Assessments class, these sentences might make no sense to anyone expect those in my class...but here they are from The Essentials of Testing and Assessments by Neukrug and Fawcett: Most law schools require the LSAT, which is a half-day test to access acquired reading and verbal reading skills. The LSAT has a unique scoring method that ranges from 120 to 150 and has a mean of 150 and a standard deviation of 10. Reliability estimates are quite high ranging from 90 to 95. So there you have it...If you plan on going to law school, this information may be somewhat helpful...

On an entirely different note, Tim and I went to see Sarah Pacheco at the Bartlett Performing Arts Center. It was a great concert. she did lots of Broadway hits and she had a great voice. After the show, Tim and I went to Kroger to pick up a few things...I slipped and fell flat on my back on a bottle of broken olive oil on floor busting my head open. We ended up in the emergency room and I got several staples in my head (5 or 6) and as a result, spend most of today in the bed with a headache not the usually kind, but in the back of my head where the staples are...What a mess!

I'm going back to bed!

9 comments:

Rushton said...

Bless your sweet heart! I hope you will rest well and recover quickly. TAKE CARE!!!

BW said...

I will be there tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon. I can not believe that happened to you.

Rambling Psychoses said...

Take a chill pill. Heh.

Good to hear from ya', grrrl.

---Jeff

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this headache will be easier to get rid of. Maybe the soreness won't be as bad as a migraine. Mama continues to have good days & bad days. Talk to you later.
Love,
Diana

Jenn said...

Yikes! I hope that the headache goes away soon....enjoy your time on your back in bed with some new movie rentals!

Unknown said...

i am sooo sorry.

is the grocery store going to pay for the staples?

dragon134 said...

oh my poor ms tammie - i do hope kroger makes proper restitution!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Kroger says they are going to pay all the dr. and hospital bills...we'll see. I'm not out to make a lot of money here, but I do want them to take care of all the bills...think I could find a therapist of some kind to say I need a swimming pool to complete my treatment?