Tuesday, February 26, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

Diana, my sister, called this morning. She was at the hospital last night with Mama which is a good thing because lightening struck her house and it burned everything. Her bedroom was destroyed. They called her from the hospital about 1:00 in the morning to come out to the house. It's pretty much a total loss from what she described, but the insurance adjuster can't come until tomorrow...How stupid is that? I'm still feeling dizzy sometimes and don't trust myself to drive very far, so I can't be of much help. Just pray for our family, please! These past few months have been rough!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Tammie,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet thoughts! I'm sorry that you caught me on such a bad day!

It sounds as if things in your family have been rather challenging of late as well. I'll be praying for you and hope that all works out for the best with your family!
Blessings,
Jen

Unknown said...

oh no! i just can't believe it.
i'm so sorry to hear about all of this.
lots of prayers!

Rushton said...

Bless your hearts. There is just nothing to say that would help. Just know love is being prayed your way!

Jenn said...

Miss Tammie,
Mom called and told me about your sweet Mama. I know you and the rest of the family will miss her dearly. We love you and are thinking of you all. Much love from Texas!