Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ongoing Christmas






This has been a wonderful Christmas! We started last weekend in Corinth with my family. And I can't remember what order the photos are in but one is a whole group photo and one is me laying on the floor in order to steal a hug and kiss from Tracy and that is NOT an easy thing to do! There is also a photo of Wyot, Bil and Andrea's youngest with his $20 in pennies that his Aunt Diana gave him...at least she rolled them for him. She was nicer than me...if I'd thought about giving his money to him in pennnies, I think I would have just given him them in a jar. There's one ofour famiy with John, Laura, me, Tim, and Joe and one with Tim with Bows on his head. We have fun being together even if it was just for the day. I went back to Corinth last weekend while Tim and Joe were skiing and Diana and I took Mama and Mutt out to dinner and then we went to a movie. Diana got up early Sunday moring and went to Indianola to spent some time with Tamara Lynn and Brian and Billy. I went to church with Mama and Mutt and Robin and Cheryl and ate lunch with them. And got home in time to wait around at the airport for about two hours for Tim and Joe to get in, but at least they got in!

Now Tim and I are in Huntsville. Laura and John have been in Austin with his family and will be headed home today. Denise and Wayne were here yesterday as well as Jonathan and Sandy but they left last night as did Scott, Cathy's husband. Cathy and Noah are still here with us waiting on Carol and Charley and James and Laurel to arrive sometimes this evening. We played dirty Santa yesterday and Noah even payed with us. He got a re bandana that Tim had put a $20 bill in and he sat on it so no one else could see it. It was really funny...he kept telling everyone that they didn't want to take it because it was stinky...he'd aleady done something bad on it! But alas, his Uncle Wayne still took it from him and he ended up with a really neat Star Wars ship transformer thing that he was just as happy about. We get to play dirty Santa again tonight with Carol's family. Tim and I are learning to be quite dirty at playing this game since we do it about 4 or 5 times each Chritmas season.

4 comments:

Rushton said...

Happy times! I love the $20 in pennies. Scott's sister and b-in-law once put money in a rubber paperweight for Aaron, only they built the paperweight! HA!
Today went well...see blog soon

Anonymous said...

Hey! Tracy liked his picture. I just ate the last piece of fudge, earlier I finished off the white choc stuff before that I did 4 miles on the elliptical machine, I'm trying to catch up-ha!ha! I thought about ya'll yesterday-me and Tracy went to see the movie Happy Feet- about a determined little emperor penguin who was different but kept going no matter what - it was a happy movie with lots of singing which I love - I loved watching Tracy laugh - It also gave me something to connect with Tracy on when he gets discouraged because he does things in his own special way-just telling you this cause I know ya'll like movies, although this is one you would go see only if you have kids- I didn't even know cokes cost $3.25 (SMALL)- Maybe I need to go more often - Anyway, maybe I should have a blog of my own, tell Time the movie was full of snow - I decided that before I'm 50 I need to go skiing - that would be in the next 5 years - maybe I can talk Cole in to letting me go with him sometime. Study hard and we'll see you soon. Hope I didn't take up too much blog space maybe we need your email address.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

NO,you don't take up to much space making comments! Coment any time you want. I love hearing from yu! I', glad Tracy liked his pictures even thugh one of them was me stealing a kiss! Looking forward to having lunch with you on the 15th! We went to see The Pursuit of Hapyness tonight. It was a great family movie!

Anonymous said...

Wanted ya'll to know I had a few Christmas pictures printed and when I picked up the order there was 47 prints of Tim with the bow on his head-it was a tuff decision, but I only kept 1-a lady standing nearby said u can use them for Christmas cards next year-I said but it's my brother-in-law!! It was funny when Judith opened the envelope and there they all were-luv cheryl