Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Quiet Again!

Well, the Harding Grad Students have gone. Twelve students and one teacher from Texas A&M spent the night last night. They are going to be working at LeBonheur this week. The rest of the week they will be staying at Germantown Medothist Church in the gym. I enjoyed having them all here. Now the house is all quiet again. Tim and Joe are gone to Pagosa Springs to ski with the church group. Cathy, Tim's youngest sister and her son, Noah, are with them. the church group will join them tomorrow. And I am enjoying being in the quiet of the house all by myself. I my even take a Sunday afternoon nap and get back that hour of sleep that I lost last night. Later today I'm going to Mamie's (my cleaning lady) surprise 70th birthday party. I'm giving her the picture that Tim painted of her. I hope that she will be pleased with that. I usually put extra money in her envelope on the day she works around her birthday but I didn't this time...she pobably thinks I forgot about her.

Laura's birthday is Tuesday. Happy Birthday, Laura Lou! Hope you read this because I haven't gotten a card in the mail. I did get your package from Ghana in the mail. Hope you got it.

Beckie, I hope you are having a wonderful time in Greece and Italy!

I have this wonderdul Caramel Almond Crunch ice cream that Tim bought me before he left....that might be my entire diet this week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i was about to drag you off to ireland again or to iceland for something entirely different.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

OK, Reagan....I'm game....I've never been to Iceland...
and Tim keeps sending me photos from his ski trip, so it makes me know even more that I've got it coming when ever you're ready to go!

Jenn said...

Enjoy some quiet time and your ice cream, for sure!! We have had company the past two nights so tomorrow night I just want to order in and relax!!! Read a book for me!!