Friday, March 23, 2007

MRI

Dr. Cole sent me for an MRI yesterday. The long and the short of it is that I have a compression fracture (I think that's what they called it) and a couple of little bits of bone broken off but none that are in danger of damaging my spinal cord, so I just keep doing what I have been doing. Resting...I'm geting all my playing on the computer caught up without feeling guilty and napping during the day. Next week I will go to see clients when I have them and stay home and rest when I do not. What a life!

2 comments:

DCT said...

MRIs are horrible but nothing compared to what you have been through. You are always in our prayers, especially now. Keep us posted.

Rushton said...

Once you've been probed, poked, and prodded, there's no going back, is there? Still praying for your quick recovery!