Friday, March 02, 2007

Quite weekend at home

We are enjoying a quite weekend at home and it is really nice for a change! We had home Bible study here last night and the night before, we had Mike Tinker, who was in a lot of my counseling classes come over to spend the night. He had something to do at the grad school on Thursday. It was great to see him. That is the one thing I miss about school is seeing all the kids. We are about to go to the office and do an interview with the lady from the Bartlett Express about our Ghana trip and then going to a movie this afternoon. That will be very enjoyable! Don't think I've told you guys that John was offered a position in Canada near Toronto...a Tenure track position and he is really excited. Laura thinks that she will apply to do PHD work in French. Joe has been working for two whole weeks at Fed Ex getting up and getting there all on his own. It's been wonderful! Hope you are are haivng a wonderful weekend, too!

4 comments:

BW said...

I just love good news!

Unknown said...

So, when will they be moving? I know they must be very excited!

Unknown said...

Also, have John and Laura stopped their blog? I had been checking it every once in a while, but now I can't get it to come up?

Rushton said...

my baby will be coming through Memphis in just a few minutes on her way to see her mommy!