Sunday, October 28, 2007

Book Questions

These questions were on Rushton's blog...I've been thinking about them for several days...I'm still not sure I have all the answers...


1. Hardcover or paperback, and why? whichever is cheaper
2. If I were to own a book shop, I would call it... Escape
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies." from Gone with the Wind
4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be Janet Evanovinch
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be…the Bible
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that… hold the book open and turn pages for me while I do something else with my hands
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of...the stacks in the Harding Library.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be… Stephanie Plom in the Janet Evanovinch books
9. The most overestimated book of all times is…. Harry Potter? I don't really know
10. I hate it when a book…It doesn't have a happy ending

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm already praying...if you need some specific prayers, e-mail me. Love you, Miss Tammie and we are praying...