Thursday, October 25, 2007

Home Group

We had a great home group meeting tonight. Ken and Joan Cox, Rick and Leslie Gillespie, Paul and Caroline Phillips, Susie and John Hite, and Phil Hart along with Tim and me. We sang for about an hour out of these old, old hymnals (the skinny blue ones before the blue ones we used in college). It was a great time of prayer and fellowship!

I aso found a video clip today on you tube but I can't figure out how to get it on my blog...i know I did it once before, but my mind is mush tonight...it will really make you think about what it important in life! Go to YouTube.com and search for Randy Pausch on Oprah. Let me know what you think.

Another blog you might want to check out is touchalifekids.blogspot.com This one is written by Mike Cope's sister-in-law, Pam, who is in Cambodia try to rescue children from being sold into the sex slave business. It is heartbreaking!

Hope you are all having a great week and that the weekend will be even better!

No comments: