Saturday, October 06, 2007

I have been tagged

Ok, Reagan, just for you...7 things about me...

1. I have decided that I don't care how many typos are in this...this is the third time I have typed it and when i tried to preview it to correct any mistakes, I've deleted the whole thing and had to start over! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

2. I am taking additional classes needed to sit for the LPC Board. It is supposed to be more fact based than the MFT Board and therefore easier to pass. I am taking the MFT Board again on Saturday but I am not worrying myself to death studying for it...hasn't done any good so far anyway only created more test anxiety!

3. My Myers-Briggs Type is ESFJ. One of my top 5 occupations to consider is Culinary Arts! How funny is that! But, I never said I couldn't cook, jus that I DON'T cook.

4. I don't like animals in my house. I grew up on a farm and animals belonged outside.

5. I have complete confidence in Tim's ability to fly and I will be sooooooooo glad when this FAA stuff is over and he can fly again. It's all making me crazy!

6. I loved the Zoe Conference on Friday night. It was wonderful and we got to see several friends that we haven't seen in a while but we ended up spending Saturday with family. Noah scored a touchdown at his flag football game and Tim's parents showed up with Tim's mom's famous homemade apple pies for his birthday which is on Monday.

7. I hope to go to Greece, France, Japan, Pepperdine Lectures, and Ghana in 2008.

And I don't think I'll tag anyone else...Last time, no one did it anyway, so if you feel the burning desire to give us 7 facts about yourself, please have at it! I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

BW said...

when are you going to France??

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Tim has a dental implant thing in France...He has several weeks to choose from. That's why I need to know why we're going to Japan so he can know what week to choose for France.

Tony said...

hi there! Hopefully next fall i'll go back to rutgers on fellowship. we'll see how that goes. i miss you guys like WHOA. i want to bring ash to visit and hang with ya'll.