Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Favorite TV Show

I just finished reading Mike Cope's blog and they are all having a discussion over what is the best TV show. His is The Office. I just don't get that...I hate that show! But I do love My Name is Earl. He is so funny! I love how he goes around trying to right all his wrongs and getting into even more trouble- maybe because he reminds me of myself sometimes...especially sticking my foot into my mouth or both feet at once...But now summer is here and reruns will start so I'll have to find a different show to watch if I don't want to watch reruns all summer. Guess that's one nice thing about having so many different networks...watch one in the winter and a differnt one in the summer and see different shows all the time. Like I have time to sit around and watch TV...

2 comments:

BW said...

Three more reasons that you are my best friend on the face of the earth:
1) You love My Name is Earl. Funniest show on right now until Monk starts up again. I also really like The Closer.
2) You read Mike Cope but don't always feel like you have to comment to be cool.
3) I LOVE the proposal you made on my blog! How fun a trip would that be. Just wear our Muumus and eat our way across Europe!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Right back at you, Rebecca Jane, and preach on!