Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Thursday!

It's just a happy Thursday because it is 12:30 and all my clients are done for the day and Tim and I will get to go to a movie this afternoon and it will be like old times! That is if we can find one we both agree on...I'm ready for a chick flick...

Leanne Braddock and I had a nice drive to Searcy and back on Tuesday. I spoke on A Clear Conscience - Dealing with issues of Anger and she spoke on How to be a Good Mother-In-Law. We were surprised at how many people were there and did not have nearly enough handouts prepared. But it was good to see so many friends. Sweet Macky Murray came to smile at me since Beckie wasn't in town to do that for me like she usually does. Alice Ann lead the singing and she did a great job. I also got to see Tony Garcia's mom and little sister. He has another audition with the Navy band in October. Mrs. O was there, too and several other of my AWH friends. Dana Evans ate lunch with us. She is getting ready to move to Kuwait and work as a civilian with Bob! I can't imagine going there! It was fun. Liz Howell gave me my plaque for reaching the Deanna Smith Memorial Membership Level in AWH. That was exciting! I am go glad to be there! Half way to the Louise Ganus! I might make it before I die!

We also got to see Wil and we made a stop at the Reynolds Building to see Dr. James, who we almost missed, because he was busy running around the building and would not answer his cell phone. We did get to see Dan Tullos, but not Jack Shock...he is never in his office when I am around; however, Dan decoded the messages from Jack to Beckie on her blog for me. Thanks, Beth for the offer of a bed, I knew I could call you if I needed one, but Leanne and I had decided to just drive over and back the same day. We both had clients on Monday and Wednesday. I'm looking forward to being with you at homecoming though!

Tim and I are going to Kansas City to see Laura and John this weekend. I will so glad to see them!

1 comment:

DCT said...

It was great to see you. Unfortunately, I couldn't come to your presentation but I'm sure it was great! Hope your movie was good and that you have a GREAT time in Kansas City and remember, "think about your panties before midnight."