Friday, September 15, 2006

Tim says it's been too long since I posted anything on my blog...I really haven't had a lot going on except same old, same old stuff. I have been seeing an acupuncture doctor for the past few weeks. It is amazing how many less headaches I have had since I started seeing him and when I do have a headache, I take meds and lay down for about 20 or 30 minutes and then it's gone...it is amazing even when it's cloudy or rainy or a front is coming through...It's wonderful! And I've lost about 6 pounds. Not that you can really tell since I have so much to loose, but anyway, a little is better than none.

We went to see "The Illusionist" today. It was a really good movie! At times, I really wondered if it was going to have a happy ending or not, but it did! Hooray! Tomorrow, Tim is going fishing. I am going to my cousin's wedding. I'm looking forward to it. I've been to Ireland and to Italy with this cousin so we have lots of fun memories together. Somehow, I don't usually do things as crazy with them as I do Reagan...But the pope did die the last time we were in Italy together and she stood in line all night to try to get to see the body...but they closed the line and she didn't get to see him. That next morning, the other cousins and I went to try to get a look at the Vatican thinking that the line was closed and ended up in the line...they had reopened it! We didn't stay in it because we wanted to see Rome and we only had that day to see it! When the news people came up to interview us, we were surprised to find out that we were standing in the line to see the pope! Guess I'll get to see the Vatican in November. I saw it in 1973 but that's so long ago, I hardly remember anything about it!

You can find out what John is teaching in his Christianity and Tyranny class if go to their blog sight www.hackerwright.com
He has some of his class notes on there. He may study himself into believing before this year is over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the acupuncture is helping you and hey 6lbs. is 6lbs. Hope it keeps working for you...I probably found all the ones you lost!! Have fun at your cousins wedding. Mike is shooting one in Southhaven tomorrow(not the same is it?)He's going and coming in the day.Hug Reagan. See you soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

hi aunt tammie !....ur link to lauras and johns site doesnt work! Nothings going on?!?! dont you know life is going on!!! Wil