Sunday, October 15, 2006

Finally Vivian Photos







These are various photos of Vivian with her hair in crazy ways before the hair cut and photos of her and her principal and two other teachers who all shaved their heads as a result of the challenge to raise money for Caleb. She also sent me a newspaper article. It says that Caleb said from his hospital room, "At least they won't have a bad hair day now." I'm proud to call Vivian my friend! Her students; however, are not very happy with her because her hair grows so fast, they already can't see her scalp anymore!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud of Vivian too!! They all wear Bald is Beautiful very well. What a great example for those kids.

DCT said...

Those kids will tell wonderful stories about Ms. Vivian for the rest of their lives. Good for her. I wish there were more like her!!!!!

BW said...

these are great but since it grows so fast will it all be grown back by Nov 22? I am so excited for you to come. I am going to southern Italy tomorrow night and I will scope out all the places that we need to visit!

Rushton said...

AWWW!

Jenn said...

How wonderful for Caleb and for all those kids to have such supportive teachers! It's examples like Vivian and others that make our kids great!!!