Thursday, July 12, 2007

3 times this week

Well, I worked out three times this week...that means I'm up to 10 minutes...

Tim is seeing a cartiologist today and having a sleep-deprived EEG tomorrow so maybe soon he will be released to fly again soon.

Laura and John got moved to Canada. She called today and said the weather is wonderful - in the 70's with a nice breeze and sunshine. Tim hopes to fly us up there before shcool starts for them in September. I am excited for them. John is doing what he loves - being in the world of acadameia (is that spelling correct?) and Laura is getting ready to apply for PHD programs in French...If you can do what you love and make a living doing it, then you are a blessed person!

We ate lunch with the staff yesterday for some birthdays and Tammy White's boyfriend, Rick, who is also a pilot, joined us...He's trying to talk Tim into buying a new plane...I told him to just go ahead and buy it and I would find more trips to go on...I mean, he's already got his three ski trips planned, so I think I've decided I'm going to Greece next March with my cousins (my nephew, Wil, will be studying in Greece and we'll have to go see him and his favorite Aunt Diana will be forced to go with us), then in May, I will have to go with Beckie and Reagan to Japan to have reunion with Mami (we did a trip to Germany together several years ago) and then in August, Tim will go with me and Leanne and Ed back to Ghana for a mission trip, so 2008 looks to be a busy traveling year for me. And of course, I'll have to go to Canada sometimes in the year to see Laura. Tim will never get to retire...We both like to play toooooooo much!

5 comments:

BW said...

Play On!

Jenn said...

Lots of fun!! I think that is how you, Beckie, Vivan and Mom stay looking so young...you never stop going and learning!!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tammie...keep up the good work! Hope Tim's EEG will clear him. I know he is ready to fly. Glad John and Laura are moved in. Where are they in Canada? Travel on...

Artist-Tim said...

The EEG was boring. I didn't study for it, so I slept right through the test. Oh well, someone has to set the curve.
On Aug. 10, I'm back in for a echocardiogram, and a stress test.
I passed my ACLS on Thursday, that should be the stress test. I was a good boy and showed up for my beating, took it like a man, and left with my card in hand. The watermellon tonight was worth the drive.
Tammie, is that Acadamia or Macadamia?

Artist-Tim said...

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. I love it, but 3 and a half days a week is a perfect balance of work and play.