Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hard time this week

Well, I did ok last week making myself get up and going to work out, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated this week. I have about 11 kids at my house from Michigan this week (all boys) - Leslie has the girls at her house - they are here working with the Raleigh Plant chruch and the Downtown Church for the week and that really has not one thing to do with whether I work out or not but when I really don't want too, one excuse is as good as another!

Mama, Papa Mutt, and Diana were here all day yesterday so I spent the day going to the various doctors with them. It enjoyable getting to visit with them. Mama's Alzeheimier's is getting a little worse each time I see her and it's sad, but she still knows us all and she and Mutt still pick at and cut up with each other and laugh so that's really good! We met Robin and his family at the mall for dinner last night. They all came to have their teeth cleaned yesterday.

Gotta make myself get up and get dressed and go to the store. Leslie and I are making dinner for the kids tonight. It's fun having them here and hearing about their experiences. They are all fascinated by my pineapples and the ledgend of the pineapple.

5 comments:

Rushton said...

I walked an hour yesterday and this morning fully expecting to have a nice relaxing day when I got out of bed. HA! Yesterday, I scrubbed the front porch - walls, windows, ceiling, and floor - and today! Today we painted the first floor of the back of the house. I never thought working your arms so hard would make your knees this week. SO...I've exercised for you yesterday and today.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Thanks, You are a true friend, Rushton!

Anonymous said...

IT must be something in the air!I Have been sooo un motivated at the gym this week. Hang inthere these summer blues will go away.....i would say to treat ur self to some ice cream, but then i realized what i was encouraging to work out. Maybe you could substitute with some fresh pineapple and strawberries. Love ya, Wil.....ur right it is sad about Ma....I wonder everytime I go to visit if she will remember me.

Artist-Tim said...

Tammie, next week will be better. I am up to 2 miles in 15 minutes. Yea!

Jenn said...

You stay so busy! I'm glad that you are keeping the house full of fun...your house holds soooo many great memories for so many people!