Saturday, April 22, 2006

Laura and John

Several have asked what John looks like so here's a photo of John and Laura...They look like they go together to me! She seems really happy and like she's finally getting into this weddding business. Just keep praying that someone or something will make her know without a doubt that God is alive and real and that He loves her and that she will bring John to the Lord with her when she comes back. I just have to believe that God can make all of this turn out for His glory! By the way, John got offered the job at Fort Hayes University in Kansas. See, God is already answering my prayers...whether they choose to believe it happened that way or not, I choose to believe! Praise Him for His wonderful blessings and never ending love!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love Laura's hair...considering that I haven't seen her in so long, I really don't remember what it looks like normally, but currenty, I'm a short hair fan. John and Laura look too cute together. Sorry, Laura, I know that you are probably cringing over that comment, but ya'll do. Hopefully we will all get to see each other soon...good luck with all the planning and don't let anymore trucks roll over in the yard!!