Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vivian's Coming!

Vivian's coming tomorrow and we are going to
Searcy! HOORAY!!! Time for fun and friends and not worrying aobut anything but having fun! Diana(my sister) is even coming to be my date since Tim is going to a seminar in Tampa, but I will miss having him in Searcy with me...We've only been apart 1 Easter in our whole married life (31 years)...We'll get to see Wil (my nephew) in Spring sing and Reagan is even bringing Ben to Searcy. I can't wait to meet him. And I talked to Mary at the Grad school today - she's the one who makes arrangements for housing out of town grad students when they come in for short courses...she just happens to be from Philadelphia and she says she thinks she can find me a place to stay during my intership...that will be wonderful! The sun is shining and the weather is warm and God is good! I got my reservation information to the church office for my trip to Ghana next February today and the secretary is taking care of that...Life is good.

2 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

Ghana! Next February?! Come see us in Togo!!

BW said...

Wasn't the weekend fun! I love my friends.