Saturday, April 22, 2006

What a Morning!




This has been some morning already! Yesterday, I went to Searcy for the National AWH Spring Meeting and Barbara Taylor was getting a Worthy Woman award (the highest honor one can get in AWH) and I was charged with gettingher there so I promised her that I would do anything for her today at Run for the Son if she would go the the Spring meeting with me...She told me to be at the grad school at 7:00 this morning...I didn't remember that there was a 7:00 on Saturday morning, but I made it and it was well worth it to see her surprise and joy yesterday at recieveing her well-deserved award. She is one hard working lady! We were fininshed and I was back home by 10:15 or so...They were to deliver stone and dirt for build flower beds around the back patio so it will be pretty for Laura's wedding this morning and as I sat here at my computer studying to retake my Boards, I heard this loud crash and Joe can running in saying, "You've got to look in the yard!" I am gong to try to put the photos on here of what I saw...Thankfully, no one was hurt but it's taking them a while to get the truck upright again...

No comments: