Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hooray!

God never fails to amaze me! He always gives more than I ask for. John has been offered and accepted a teaching position at William Jewell College in Liberty, MO. It is a Baptist College. Now for all of us "Church of Christ" folks who think we can't talk about all the many blessings God has granted in our lives because it might sound too "demoninational," this is completely untrue for those Baptist folks - Praise the Lord! So maybe this is the opportunity that God has set before Laura and John for them to witness His love and power and goodness and grace and joy and faithfulness and peace!

And you know, I'm liking John more and more. Laura is really mellowing out and not freaking out and getting angry with me when I say things like I just said in the paragraph above...must be John's good influence on her or at least, I'm going to give him the credit for that. He even told her she didn't have to work if she didn't want to...but she thinks she might want to teach French. She would be excellent at that if she decides that's what she wants to do. I think he's gonna take good care of my little girl!

No comments: