Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The day before the wedding

Here I sit playing on my computer while John, Laura, Cindy Cogbill, and John's mom, Marianne, are at the bar busily cutting up veggies for the reception. John, Laura and I spent the day yesterday shopping for supplies and we finished up this morning...well, we finished up most of it and then I came home and let John and Laura finish up. Laura had taken as many of my questions as she could take and needed a break. Shows how good a mom I am, but they are having fun over there...guess I'll get up and go join them. Vivan will be here tomorrow to help us finish up and John's mom does catering, so I think we're in good hands!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took a few minutes to relax! =-)See you tomorrow!
Leslie

BW said...

I am riding with Mike. I will be there this afternoon. What do I wear?????

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you guys...hope everything goes well!!! Love to the family!

BW said...

it went soooo well! I liked the circle part outside. will call you soon.

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

so how does it feel to be a mother-in-law?

-april