Friday, June 16, 2006

Hug Deprivation

You know how I love hugs...Well, I've been in Philly for almost two weeks now and I am feeling hug deprived! Thank Heavens Tim is coming this weekend! It has taken all the restraint I have to not hug my clients this week but I have refrained because it is MY need not thiers, but I did get a hug from my supervisior because she did come in and ask if anyone needed anything on Wednesday so I told her I really needed a hug. Of course, the whole group thought that was so funny...You try going two weeks without a hug when you are used to having several a day...doesen't feel good at all! Makes me really thankful for all my family and friends who give such good hugs all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammie this is the best I can do until you get home:
(((((((((A BIG HUG)))))))))
Hope it helps some, love ya!
Leslie <><

Anonymous said...

Tammie this is the best I can do until you get home:
(((((((((A BIG HUG)))))))))
Hope it helps some, love ya!
Leslie <><