Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Second Test Is Over!

Well, folks, I took that test again this morning and I knew more answers this time than I did last time but I still have no idea what the end result will be...we'll just wait and see...It's a relief to be finished again but the real relief will be to get the letter that says I've passed!

On another completely different note, has anyone else seen that news story about those two girls whose identities were switched in an auto accident and one family thought they buried their daughter (Whitney) and the other thought they had been nursing thiers back to health in the hospital (Laura) for about a month only to find out in the last day or so that it was Laura who was buried and Whitney who was in the hospital?!? I saw about it first on Mike Cope's blog today and went to the blog spot and read some of the stuff and then it popped up on my RoadRunner news and I read the story. It is really amazing and my heart just hurts for both of those families and the friends of those girls. They must all feel like they are in some horrible nightmare! I pray for God's comfort and blessings to rain down on them all!

I finally got all of Laura and John's gifts stowed away today in a closet. Tomorrow, i have to see one client, then get my roots done ( have to take care of the important things before leaving town for 3 weeks, you know), and then pack to leave on Saturday. I've always said that I could be a leader or a follower, but now that I'm faced with going to Philly by myself and having to find my way around by myslef (especially since I'm getting in at night) I wish Reagan or my Laura was going to lead the way. (Actually, Laura and John did offfer to go with me to help me get settled in, but I didn't want them to have to go to all that trouble...) I'm sure I'll be fine after I get there and put my mind to it! But who will be there to laugh at me? I guess the people I'm staying with will have all the fun. I'll have my cell phone (901)233-2146 and my computer so everybody keep in touch....Hope I learn a lot!

3 comments:

BW said...

keep that cell phone charged because I know I am going to need to talk to you!!!

Unknown said...

there's a lot to that mapquest and to finding things to do in towns on the internet!

Jenn said...

So, keep us posted on what is going on up there!!