Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to the Real World

Well, today it's back to the real world...the internship is over, the wedding is over, the 4th is over and it's time to go to the office and work....there's only one small hitch...in all the cleaning up the clutter for the wedding, my appointment book got put up somewhere and now I cannot find it anywhere...any of you who were here helping have idea where it could have gone to? I feel sure that it was in the basket on the shelf that Laura wanted cleaned off to put the sound system on and I've found 3 of the 4 baskets...so it must be in the other basket, but where is the other basket? I will find it I know...I've been looking all morning and am probably looking right at it and not seeing it...maybe taking this break will help me be able to see it now!

No comments: