Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Finally A Posting Page!

Thank the Lord or the Blog Help Support Team or both but finally I can get back on and write a post to my blog! Woodie and I had a great time last Saturday driving down to Mississippi with the top down all the way...Of course, our hair looked like we had driven with the top down all the way, but Stephen (Weasel) was glad to see us anyway. And we enjoyed our visit with him and with each other.

My practice is slowly but surely picking back up so I'm not thinking of wanting to go back to school so much anymore. The University of Memphis person never called me back so that put a damper on my spirit and then I found out that the on-line school I had been checking out is not approved by the American Psychological Association so I don't want to do all that work and then not be able to get a lisence...maybe I'll just be happy how I am... Life is good! Except my computer is running as slow as mud on a dry day!

4 comments:

john/laura said...

we are glad that you are back to your normal blogging capabilities. we were having withdrawals from your positive feedback to our posts.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOKAAAAYYYY! I just spent about 20 minutes leaving you a comment. When I went to preview it, I lost it. I know I don't really have the time or the energy to try and compose it again, but I'll try!

I missed you yesterday at church. I sang with Tim at early servie so I know it wasn't the weekend you went to see Laura and John. I hope it wasn't a headache weekend. However, Brenda F. and I can certainly identify if it was.

I have been catching up with your blog. It's almost as good as going out to eat with you and Tim and catching up. I've also been reading the blog of someone we met last night. I think you'd like her blog. It's amazing how fast you get to know someone by reading their blog - or is it blogs? She already has a picture of the kids on it. Maybe someday I'll learn how.

Marcus met this young lady in Fort Worth when he went on the SVCC senior high mission trip to Fortress. They have been corresponding by email, phone calls, etc. Dani and part of her family have been visiting family in Jackson and were at a swim meet in Tunica yesterday. She wanted to come see Marcus for her birthday. So we met them at church last night, enjoyed singing praises (her Mom sings alto/harmony and I told her we could use her on the priase team, and then we celebrated her birthday at Olive Garden.

I wish they lived closer because her mom and I like to do some of the same things. I'd love to spend time scrapbooking with her once I'm no longer committed to running Bellamy's.

I was once again reminded of what a small world it is. We know some of the same people and they are not even Harding Graduates. I know that when we get to heaven, we'll never run out of conversations (at least us girls.

Well, I better get on with my day off to sort mail, laundry and pay bills although I'd rather sit here and visit blogs, find recipes, clean out my mailbox so all my email can be delivered, etc.

HOWEVER, you can bet I'll copy this first in case I lose it again!

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I was at both services yesterday morning...came in late to first with my nephew, Wil. Was sujpposed to have a counseling appointment during second with someone but they didn't show up! Tim sang at both. I could have stayed in bed an extra hour!

Anonymous said...

I have the firewall that came with my windows xp[url=http://nba.sports-sport.info/logo-nba.html].[/url] I want a better one[url=http://nba.sports-sport.info/nba-star.html].[/url] What is a VERY good firewall i can download and use for free that dosen't slow down my computer?
[url=http://nba.sports-sport.info/index18.html]:([/url]