Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Found It

I found my appointment book - not the basket...I had put my appointment book on my bedside table under some other books so I'd know right where it was but so that it would not be in plain sight of everyone...pretty smart of me, huh? I looked inside that nightstand probably three times this morning but decided to go look one last time before going to the office...and there is was hiding under those other books right where I put it! I think I need to start taking Aricept (or however you spell that Alzheimer med) right now!

2 comments:

BW said...

How did we ever make it through undergrad at HU without appointment books? I miss appointments all the time if they are not written down. My Palm Pilot is my brain.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'm smart enough to work a Palm Pilot, but I am about to order a bag that is big enough to carry my appointment book, my computer, and all the stuff from my purse in at once so I only have one bag to keep up with! I'll probably have to carry it on my back it will be so heavy but maybe at least I will be able to keep up with it!