Friday, July 14, 2006

Nice weekend

This has been a nice weekend so far. tim, joe and luke cooke left yesterday afternoon to go to the ocee for a float trip and to fish and I am enjoying the house all to my self. i went out to eat dinner last night with Woodie and Velma and Susie (Woodies' friends who have become my friends, too) to celebrate Susie's birthday and then came back here to the house to enjoy birthday cake and ice cream. It was quite a nice evening.

Tomorrow, Woodie and I are going to the prison for a visit if all goes as planned.
That's always a joy.

I'm going to signoff and just enjoy being lazy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really crazy but when Tim decided to set up his blog site, he decided to do it on my computer and now i cannot post to my own bog! i have sent notes to them (the blog people) trying to get them to straighten it out, but it hasn't been done yet but maybe it will be done soon! I think that Tim somehow changed my password and now when I try to post instead of going on the the regular post page, it goes on the page to set up a new blog...it's really crazy and it is driving me crazy! Maybe it'll get straightened out soon and if it doesn't, I guess i'll just start a new site...I don't know what else to do!