Monday, July 31, 2006

Here I Sit

Here I sit playing on the computer when I have so much other stuff I need to be doing like studying for my test and puttting together hand-outs for the Mother's Day Out Orientation and preparing my presentation for the Harding Lecturship....For some reason, I'd rather play on my computer. I can not even believe I'm saying that becuase I used to be one to get on the computer, check e-mail, and get right back off, unless I was doing specific research for a paper...now I think I could spend all day looking at bogs of people I know and even random blogs and that is very bad when I need to be doing productive things! OK, I don't have the presentation stuff here -it's at the office so I'm going to go get the Mother's Day Out stuff in order so that I can make copies and then I'm going to study for my test...this time I'm going to outline the book as I read...maybe that will help me remember and then I have a client at 7:00 tonight. I'll have to call the office and check messsages to be sure I don't need to call anyone else, but surely I can tear myself away from this computer long enough to do that!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i regularly waste my time doing things like this.

BW said...

Wasting time or is it investing in friendships? I love this type of communcation with my friends. And you know that I do not think that a few minutes here and there on a computer game is wasted time! It's all just another form of therapy.

Jenn said...

I totally agree with both Reagan and Beckie...I think computer time and blogging is relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement, guys...now I know why you all are my good friends!

Anonymous said...

Wish you well!

Rushton said...

I didn't get to read all of my blogs this morning...my alarm didn't go off, so I wound up getting to work early, forgot to make my coffee, had a PL504 emergency, a kid threw up...and all that because I didn't get to read my blogs this morning! You are so important to my day!

Anonymous said...

aunt tammie welcome to the techno age it issss so addicting. No matter what anyone says this is a horrible affliction of oiur generation.Just treat it like u treat the Tv and youll be okay.(you dont have a problem with it to do you---if so i know a good counselor ;) )